What is the role?
● Ensure high performance and security of data integration systems.
● Work with analysts and users to perform data analysis, create data integration models, and other design specifications.
● Develop data integration standards, and document them via policies and technical papers.
● Writing idiomatic, tested, scalable and documented .NET code.
● Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
● Coordinating the workflow between analysts, web developers and DevOps.
● Experience of full software lifecycle from interpretation of requirements to testing and production releases.
● Cooperating with the front-end developers in the process of building and extending the RESTful APIs.
● Develop data audit, archiving and restoration processes.
● Participate in an energetic scrum team.
Why should you apply?
● This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a growing FinTech environment with excellent career progression available.
● With a global client base the role offers an opportunity to experience a wide variety of digital transformation projects – each with their own unique requirements and opportunities.
●We take career progression seriously, with investment into the WDX Academy for new and existing employee learning and development.
● You will have the flexibility to work from home, in the office or remotely.
Who is best suited to this role?
● You must have an interest in the FinTech and Wealth Management industry and be eager to learn in constant pursuit of personal and professional development.
● You must have strong analytical skills and be a self starter and be keen to hit the ground running with this exciting role.
● You should be able to multi-task and function in a highly dynamic atmosphere.
● Solid 3 years of .NET development experience
● Experience integrating with external APIs.
● You will be able to work with a team of developers, using agile methodology
● After training you will be able to manage client business requirements, spotting opportunities for product development and expansion.
We believe we offer career defining opportunities and are on a journey that will build awesome memories in a diverse and inclusive culture. If you are looking for more than just a job, get in touch.