- You will be working with various teams to assist in deploying their applications build as stand-alone/micro-service structure.
- You will be a part of the team that implements various CI/CD pipelines for different projects through Bamboo or Azure DevOps.
- You will be part of a team that handles all deployments of various projects for environments in both cloud and on-premises.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for analyzing and proposing ideal infrastructure for projects with cost effectiveness and high reliability.
- You will be part of a team that is responsible for monitoring the various health and performance attributes of the infrastructure.
- You will be required to assist in the troubleshooting of the application with the development team for the different environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a team and collaborate effectively with global team members to accomplish objectives
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Adhere to company processes to ensure quality, safety and business needs are met and enhanced
- Worked in AWS/Azure environments and implemented various services provided natively by those platforms.
- Created/deployed containers in any infrastructure using Kubernetes or similar services.
- Experienced in working with the development team for supporting their deployments and infra-related issues.
- Experienced in support, maintain, deploy, and enhance cloud-based Infrastructure.
- Good understanding of IaaS (infrastructure as a service)
- Assist in scripting command line tools for internal workflows.
- Strong candidates will be able to progress to Senior Role.
Desired Skills and Experience
Puppet, Troubleshooting, Kubernetes, Azure, Pipelines, Release Management, Scripting, Reliability, Networking, Python, Continuous Integration, Docker, Ansible, Java, Orchestration, Linux