The International Technology team is responsible for the architecture, engineering, implementation, support, and operations of international systems portfolio of Williams Sonoma brands like Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, West Elm, Mark & Graham & Rejuvenation in multiple channels like e-commerce, stores, franchises and wholesale.
We currently operate company-owned retail stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia and have franchise operated retail stores throughout the Middle East, Mexico, the Philippines, and South Korea. Wholesale partnerships in UK and Ireland support our UK based stores.
Our products are also available to customers through our catalogues and online worldwide.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Manage International IT systems including program planning, program execution, software development, business operations support, and collecting, documenting, and negotiating development scope to solve business needs.
- Direct daily operations, analyze workflow, and set deadlines.
- Assess and articulate IT development and enhancement priorities for budgets and funding.
- Establishing priorities to align with business functions’ needs, create and execute resource plans to deliver projects on time.
- Direct multi-threaded IT programs to adhere to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and deliver quality assured development projects to business functions.
- Direct and oversee development of new software solutions using NetSuite ERP, CRM, and Suite eCommerce platform and enhance existing software solutions.
- Staff and direct department resources to support daily business operations impacted by IT systems in ‘Post Production Support’ capacity.
- Meet with department heads and managers to assess, document, and negotiate agreeable scope of business systems development, maintenance, and support programs.
- Review project and program plans to deliver timely and on budget business capabilities.
Requirements And Qualifications
We're excited about you because you have...
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree equivalent in Business Administration, Business Systems, or related field and 3 to 5 years of experience in the job offered or related financial accounting systems role.
- 10 years in the lead position with a strong NetSuite background
- Minimum 3 years of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology to support program planning and execution
- Minimum 3 years of CRM, and SuiteCommerce platform implementation
- Minimum 3 years of Business processes like A/R, A/P, General Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Chargebacks
- Minimum 3 years of Business process mapping using process design and implementation methodologies like Six Sigma and NetSuite ONE methodology
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead by example
The South East Asia team is an inclusive employer where we recruit and provide employees with fair opportunities on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.