The International Technology team is responsible for the architecture, engineering, implementation, support, and operations of the international systems portfolio of Williams Sonoma brands like Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, and West Elm in multiple channels like e-commerce, stores, stores, franchises and wholesale.
We currently operate company-owned retail stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia and have franchise-operated retail stores throughout the Middle East, Mexico, the Philippines, and South Korea. Wholesale partnerships in UK and Ireland support our UK-based stores. Our products are also available to customers through our catalogs and online worldwide.
- Assume lead role in troubleshooting system-level problems in a production environment
- Proactively maintain and ensure integrity (completeness) of system and sub-system data
- Support business teams with queries and implementing fixes to production issues.
- Mentor and train new users on the system functionality
- Administer the system users, permissions, and assignments
- Lead and support development efforts to operationally improve the business process through systems
- Analyze, design, and implement process improvement changes in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Support and actively participate in the implementation of a full system, including the development of BRD's, FRD's, Process Flows, Training, UAT, and Change Management.
- Drive process improvements in the support team and leverage ServiceNow to manage support metrics and workflows.
- Monitor trends of repeating issues and engage with a wider team for permanent resolution.
- Develop automated support procedures to reduce the amount of manual effort in supporting production operations.
- Supporting the technology requirement of international stores across EU & APAC.
- Develop an operations run-book for key technology support procedures in the stores including management of hardware, software, licensing, upgrades, warranties, procurements, and day-to-day operations.
- Liaison with WSI enterprise teams and store support teams to coordinate day-to-day requirements.
- Manage store technology assets inventory and their replacements, upgrades, etc.
- Support stores teams with queries and implementing fixes to production issues.
- Administer the system users, permissions, and assignments for international stores.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in System Operations Management and Production Support.
- Knowledge of retail business operations, ERP, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash processes is required.
- Understanding of sales operation cycles including customer forecasting, purchase orders, sales orders, etc.
- Prior experience with NetSuite or a strong background in other major ERP/MRP programs is required.
- Prior experience with ServiceNow is preferred.
- Experience with ticket workflows, SLA’s, operational metrics will be preferred.
- Experience with reporting production operations performance is required.
- Strong Project Management and Excel skills
- Problem-solving experience
- A sense of urgency around production issues is required.
- Team player.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and eye for attention to detail