Workato is looking for an experienced Product Manager/Architect who is passionate about the world of integration and automation. You will be responsible for the success of a set of core Industry specific packaged solutions and technical accelerator frameworks. This role involves collaboration with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. You will translate real-world customer challenges into problems that can be addressed by the solutions team in collaboration with other internal teams. You will also ensure that product features and innovations are communicated effectively to drive adoption.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking, and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020", the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!", and the "Top 15 startups helping even non-programmers build simple apps, ahead of an expected software developer shortage" by Business Insider.
- Product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including capturing and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with business partners to deliver winning products.
- Understand the users, market, and competition.
- Do what it takes to launch new packaged solutions, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly to achieve faster time to value.
- Communicate the product strategy and requirements to key stakeholders.
- Bring teams together to define and implement product features.
- Articulate product differentiation and value to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define key metrics and measure the performance of the product features.
- Develop collaterals: product description, design specs, solution brief, presentations, demos, white papers, best practices, solution packs.
- Responsible for maintaining all documents, tools and information to enable the sales team to reach their full potential.
- Run the scrum calls as part of the agile process development.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline).
- 5+ years of experience with Integration and Middleware tools is a must. Understanding of large scale deployments in 1-2 industries like logistics, retail, financial services etc.
- 2+ years of product management experience with SaaS products.
- Well-verse in gathering insights and identifying trends from data (customer interaction, qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc)
- Translate conceptual ideas and outcomes into detailed architecture, design, and user stories"
- Hands-on experience building products in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with Technical, Business and C Level stakeholders
- Understand security and governance needs for Enterprises
- Demonstrated experience in running agile squads, creating, prioritizing and executing a backlog to incrementally deliver value to the customer.
- Knowledge of key applications such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, SAP, EBusiness Suite, Databases, BPM, RPA.
- Have been part of Digital Transformations/ Automations in the past.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Effective prioritization framework to focus on the right features and capability to ship.
- Ability to assess market conditions, competition, risks and factor them into product development.
- Enterprise Data Hub Architecture
- Microservices or API-based Integration Architecture, Event-driven Architecture
- Data Pipelines - Enterprise ETL/ELT for Data Warehousing
- Process Automation via BPM or RPA
- Integration/Automation Strategy Development
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
All full-time permanent employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)