We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Workato’s products and solutions in meeting those needs.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020” and the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!” by Business Insider.
- Be our customer’s most trusted advisors by realizing Workato’s value propositions and platform capabilities to achieve their business outcomes.
- Own the technical diagnosis, prescription and validation phases of the sales cycle and provide a consultative approach in advising customers.
- Effectively team with AEs, Solution Architects and other functions to evangelize our platform, approach and architecture tailored to the customer’s business and drive the technical sales stages to completion.
- Work in very close alignment with Customer Success to make the solution a reality for the customer.
- Articulate and educate on business, technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business users, developers, architects, IT operations professionals, and senior IT management
- Sell the value of Workato products using multiple formats/channels, including phone, presentation, and live/online product demonstrations
- Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the sales cycle
- Perform business and technical discovery with customer prospects and be able to architect/build proposed solutions using Workato products
- Successfully manage and execute technical workshops and proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collect feedback from the field, synthesize, analyze and channel to Product Management and Engineering for product roadmap
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Support Marketing with developer marketing and evangelism activities, including writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, and speaking at industry events
- B A/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science degree is a plus
- 3-7 years of pre-sales experience in a SaaS/iPass organization
- Hands on experience with automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of integration and knowledge of Ruby programming plus
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others and work collaboratively to get things done.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory.