We are looking for team members to join our fast-growing business as we solidify our market position.
Armed with an in-depth understanding of resource optimization capabilities of our flagship product WorkforceOptimizer and excellent communication skills, as an AI & Optimization Solution Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor for our enterprise clients on our resource management solutions. Involved in the end-to-end project delivery process, you will engage with the end users to explore new solutions and conceptualize prototypes. You can look forward to supporting our wide range of projects with large enterprises across Singapore, promising an unprecedented opportunity to learn and gain extensive experience.
- Solutioning – Gather & analyze clients’ requirement with respect to the labour scheduling problem, understand their pain-points and translate them into conceptual design for the resource optimization solution
- Project Delivery – Coordinate with our in-house AI & Optimization team who implement and configure our product to ensure timely project delivery
- Education & Training – Educate end-users on best practices for resource optimization by conducting customer training workshops
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management and Computer Science. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge in building models and algorithms for statistics, mathematical programming, simulation or mathematical optimization using Operations Research, Constraint Programming or Heuristic Techniques
- The following experience will be an added advantage:
- Experience in using well-known optimization engines like CPLEX
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as Java, Python, C/C++
- Experience in data modelling using SQL or Oracle
- Opportunity to work with our exciting, cutting-edge flagship product WorkforceOptimize