We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to build, maintain, and support our rapidly expanding system infrastructure. You will be charged with delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. An ideal candidate should comfortably traverse between delivering technical solutions and collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients.
If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us for an unprecedented learning experience by supporting our wide arrays of projects with large institutions across Singapore!
- Supporting Project Delivery Support infrastructure implementation by
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients to understand business needs and technical requirements,
- Educating and consulting internal stakeholders on technical feasibility, and
- Translating high-level technical requirements into infrastructure configurations and documentation.
- Infrastructure Maintenance Responsible for major maintenance, troubleshooting issues, and executing upgrades to infrastructure systems
- Infrastructure Performance Optimization Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability by identifying potential bottlenecks, key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities, recommending and collaborating with relevant internal teams to implement preventive solutions. Activities include but are not limited to
- Assist with infrastructure testing and ongoing optimisation or changes such as scheduled upgrades and updates
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Support the improvement of maintenance capability by using automation for upgrades, enterprise backup and storage
- 3-5 years of related working experience in the following areas
- Administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache, Open Liberty)
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and Linux-based environments
- Cloud experience, preferably in Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Monitoring systems (web, application or database servers)
- Automation software (e.g., Puppet, CFEngine, Chef)
- Scripting (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Networking (OSI network layers, TCP/IP), network security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject