At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives.
We are hiring a Software Automation Test Engineer in our Singapore R&D hub.
- Involve in Agile software development life cycle and testing life cycle environment
- Review and analyze business and system requirements and develop various test specifications which include Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, Performance Testing and Compliance Testing
- Design/Develop, review and maintain test scenarios, test cases, test data for manual and automation tests
- Perform trace analysis, execute manual and automation test
- Perform test management, test reporting and defect management for assigned projects
- Provide lessons learnt based on the analysis of related test statistics collated • Ensure that all test activities adhere to company standards and expectations
- Collaborate with a team of test engineers, subject-matter experts, stakeholders to ensure delivery of quality test artifacts
- Drive continuous innovation and improvement around test processes and technical capabilities
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Software Testing Development / Testing background, especially in a desktop / mobile software testing environment
- Good understating of Agile Software Development Lifecyle
- Knowledge and hands on experience in commonly used tools and performance load testing tools will be an added advantage, such as: Azure DevOps Server (previously know as Team Foundation Server) / MS Teams or equivalent / Selenium Framework for testing web application or equivalent / Appium or equivalent / Bug tracking tools like TFS or equivalent / Test Cases management tools like MTM or equivalent
- Ability to work in teams or independently, action-oriented, and possesses strong drive for results
- Passionate with testing and curious to explore.
- Detailed oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills