The Invoice team is building the UI and logic layers that helps both merchants and consumers interact with payment channels. In addition, we provide the platform that the Third Party Integrations team builds on - so the Xendit plugins for Shopify, WooCommerce, etc. use our invoice product as the basis for theirs.
- Develop and enhance interactive user experience by using the best practices in modern Front End development
- Improve the UI app layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
- Can quickly comes up with MVP models and propose solutions for complex problems
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Managers, Designers, and fellow Engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
- Lead teams to the successful delivery of software projects
You may be a good fit if
- Recommended to have at least 2 years of engineering experience with proven management wins.
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
- Data visualization skill using libraries such as D3.js
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too.