A high degree of autonomy will be granted for what will be a highly visible leadership role. The Growth Analytics Lead will lead the effort to gain a deep understanding of our data and transform those insights into actionable business decisions that will steer the future of the sales and marketing organization. This role will have a broad perspective by defining a holistic vision for our data, automation, and analytics capabilities whilst partnering internally to design and deliver innovative solutions.
- Data Leadership: Lead the team to proactively identify and define high impact problems and opportunities. Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways via in depth analysis of the data. Incorporate on excellence related to coaching, mentorship, code review and analytic review.
- Partnership: Be a thought partner across departments (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product, Data Engineering) and geographies to improve analytical capabilities around data modelling, visualization, and architecture. Build greater insights through the collection and analysis of data trends to solve complex business problems.
- Influencer: Be able to tell a story with the data that is clear and compelling. Apply quantitative skills to and incorporate qualitative insights to inform and influence strategy for both sales and marketing organizations.
- Metrics and Accountability: Design and build automation around key performance metrics and self-serve dashboards. Provide accurate, reliable and accessible business metrics as well as contextualizing them in operational performance and predictive analysis.
- Always ready to take a hands-on approach on analyse data, build data infrastructure, conduct both historical and predictive analysis and convert into digestible, readable, and public available insights.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of proficiency in querying and manipulating complex raw datasets for analysis using SQL & Python
- 3+ years of professional experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker)
- A strong understanding of statistics concept (e.g., hypothesis testing, probability, prevalence measurement, regressions)
- Experience with data pipeline architecture and data modelling
- Proven track record in an analytical leadership role
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills.
- Well organized, strong analytical skills, and capable of handling multiple projects with executive stakeholders
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too.