Our mobile team aim to bring delightful digital finance to every smartphone user in ASEAN
We are creating a fun, easy, playful experience for our mobile user. We build mobile applications, tools, and infrastructure to make Xendit succeed. We do this by pushing the frontiers of what is possible to accomplish with mobile platforms and providing modern solutions to old problems.
We're looking for an experienced software engineer to help us innovate and iterate to build great products.
You will join foundational members of the mobile division, and make technical decisions that will drive mobile success for Xendit. To solve for customers, you will also work closely with our business teams and operational teams.
- Build and maintain xendit mobile applications and frameworks
- Build required tooling or infrastructure to help us do that easier
- Build entire mobile solutions with best practice, performance, delightful user experience, and scalability in mind
- Help guide business requirements with technical feasibility and/or constraints
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- Strong expertise or 3-4 years of experience on developing and successfully shipping mobile applications for iOS OR Android using native technologies such as Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, Xcode, or Android Studio
- Experience with building native frameworks or libraries for iOS OR Android
- Experience with dependency management or package management tools such as Cocoapods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager, Gradle, or Maven
- Experience with build automation tools or continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools such as Fastlane, CircleCI, Bitrise, GitHub Actions, etc
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Develop mobile applications with hybrid or cross platform tools or framework OR willingness to learn and pick up hybrid or cross platform mobile development tools or frameworks (ReactNative, Flutter, Xamarin, etc)
- Strong knowledge of mobile application user interface (UI) / user experience (UX), architecture, framework development, performance optimization, and security
- Experience with monitoring tools, for instance Sentry or Crashlytics
- Strong desire to independently learn engineering skills and share it with other software engineers
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Experience with contributing to open source software or developer community
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.