At Xendit, Product Managers set the direction for our growing portfolio of products. As advocates of our clients, we collaborate closely with a diverse group of engineers, designers, and business partners to achieve a common goal: shipping high-quality products that help our merchants succeed.
Product managers at Xendit play the role of being the “glue” that binds many functions together in our organization. We interact with our clients, create roadmaps, analyze business processes, design user-facing flows, and facilitate with stakeholders to turn their visions into reality — while having fun along the way.
The fraud team is building innovative fraud prevention products with the aim of securing online payments for businesses across Southeast Asia. By leveraging on the vast amounts of transactional and identity data collected across the years, we are well positioned to help reduce the ~USD 300 million(1.6% of revenue) in losses due to fraud experienced by Southeast Asia’s businesses. This will help businesses focus on growth without fearing losses due to fraud.
We’re looking for a Product Manager (PM) on the fraud team to maintain existing products and continuously innovate to find new products that can help to solve fraud for our customers across the region.
- Drive the product roadmap and grow adoption of Xendit’s fraud detection product suite
- Work with your engineering and design teams to ideate and build products that solve our customers’ pain points
- Understand our customer needs, conduct user research, and identify opportunities for how we can add value to their businesses
- Develop compelling business cases, make crisp prioritizations, and design clear success metrics for your initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders such as Sales, Account Management, and Operations while shepherding your projects through the stages of initial conception, launch, and scale
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- You are a creative product thinker, who can bring a fresh approach to how products can break through and succeed in the marketplace
- You are technical enough to be able to analyze data using SQL/Python and come up with insights/conclusions that can guide feature development and prove viability of a product / feature
- You can translate product goals to requirements and user stories and, using your data science and statistics knowledge, can objectively evaluate the performance of products created
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
- You are a skilled communicator, can champion a product without authority, and work well with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, business people, and C-level executives
- You have at least three to four years of product management experience with at least one to two years in a fraud/data product role
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too.