We're looking for an experienced software engineer to innovate and iterate our way to a great solution. It will help if you have a strong interest in growth (personally and professionally) and, therefore, a continuous improvement mindset.
We also highly regard someone that is unyielding in reliable, scalable, and readable code.
You will join a small technical team and make technical decisions that will drive growth for our company. To solve for customers, you will also work closely with our business teams and work directly with our CEO.
- Build entire business tech solutions as experiments with best practice and scalability in mind
- Build tooling to help us do that easier
- Help guide business requirements with technical feasibility and constraints
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- 2+ years of a successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in any of the following: Node.js - TypeScript, Golang
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Experience with Agile development
- Ability to break down complex business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms
- Thrive on being independent and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Communicate well
You may have an advantage if
- Familiar with Domain-Driven Design
- Comfortable with modern DevOps: k8s, terraform
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too.