Work Location:Pasir Panjang area (near MRT station), Singapore
· 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
· Variable bonus (depends on performance)
· Free office pantry snacks & drinks
· AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
· Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
· Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
· Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
· Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
· Team-bonding activity claim
We're looking for a Junior Game Engineer (Backend Server) to work on and maintain Mobile game applications Service Layer which will be served worldwide.
* Design and implement Server side APIs in elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable way.
* Work closely with client engineers and game designers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
* Design workflow and components of technical system based on game design requirements
* Develop tools and processes for efficient deployment process.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field OR equivalent work experience
* 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in production software development and/or operations
* Good knowledge on relational database for configuring database, designing efficient tables and query.
* Ability to design and write efficient setup and deployment scripts for application deployment
* Experience with distributed Source Code Management (SCM) tools, e.g. Git
* Hands on coding experience in PHP, Python or Bash scripting development and related operations
Good to have:
* Some experience with operational provisioning tools, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Chef
* Some knowledge in AWS Architecture and Services is a bonus.
* Some experience in working cloud applications on AWS is a bonus.
Email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org