- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim
We're looking for a Software Engineer to work on and maintain Mobile game applications Service Layer which will be served worldwide.
- Design and implement Server side APIs in elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable way.
- Work closely with client engineers and game designers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Design workflow and components of technical system based on game design requirements
- Develop tools and processes for efficient deployment process.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, related field OR equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in production software development and/or operations
- Good knowledge on relational database for configuring database, designing efficient tables and query.
- Ability to design and write efficient setup and deployment scripts for application deployment
- Experience with distributed Source Code Management (SCM) tools, e.g. Git
- Hands on coding experience in PHP, Python or Bash scripting development and related operations
- Some experience with operational provisioning tools, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Good Knowledge in AWS Architecture and Services is a bonus.
- Prior experience in working cloud applications on AWS is a bonus.
Email resume to : email@example.com
Desired Skills and Experience