If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As an Entry Level full stack Developer, you’ll take part in the design and development of software for the next generation of Supply Chain Solutions, working with a wide array of technologies and languages.
We are seeking high-aptitude individuals who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn and grow. The ideal candidate for this role is motivated, collaborative, energized and has a creative thought process. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to take the wheel when necessary. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in some of the most rapidly growing deep tech domains today
Responsibilities Of This Role Include
- Build new features using modern best-practices such as continuous integration
- Troubleshoot, debug, and test new features
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions
- Participate in agile process
Who You Must Be
- Have basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python, SQL, or similar programming languages
- Comfortable developing enterprise-quality software in a high-level language such as Python,Java
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code
- Good written and communication skills
- Collaborate broadly within a fast-moving team to solve complex problems and bring an idea to life
- 1+ years of experience developing and implementing software applications
- Only Singaporeans
Familiarity with some components of our tech stack.
- Coding : Python, Django, Flask, NodeJS, HTML, CSS, back-end and front-end framework (React, Angular, JS,…)
- Data Interchange : XML and REST/JSON technologies
- Database: Oracle PlSql, NoSql, PostgreSQL,etc
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform(GCP).