This job position is suitable for individuals who are constant learners, problem solvers and multi-taskers. Candidates who thrive in a fast-paced environment, steps up to face challenges, and are able to deliver results, are welcome to apply. We are looking for candidates who are interested in deployment, storage, backup, networking, and cloud solutions.
- Responsible for implementing and Maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud for Xtremax Customer
- Ensure that all OS and software are up to date to support the cloud infrastructure
- Provide support related to customer issue with the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor privacy and develop incident-response procedures
- Good knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Windows
- Familiar with Infrastructure technology such as
- Linux : Nginx, Apache, Linux Repo, Squid
- Windows : Windows AD, DNS, WSUS, IIS
- Good understanding of networking will be more preferable: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS
- Knowledge of some basic security concepts (User Management, OS Hardening)
- Good communication skills
- Has experience in AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Load Balancing, Route53, VPC Private Link) and/or Azure (VM, VNet, Storage Account, Azure LB, Azure SQL, Private Endpoint) will be more preferable
- Candidates with AWS/Azure certification are preferred
- Cancidate with scripting skill (Powershell, Bash, Python, NodeJs, etc), will be extra value.
- Fresh graduate with passion and related knowledge are welcome