You will be part of an innovative and passionate team, working towards the one ultimate goal of producing high-quality software. Currently, we are embarking on an exciting journey of developing new Microservice Applications on a Cloud platform.
Your primary duties are programming, unit-testing, and analytical problem-solving; but may include support for products implementation, integration testing and documentation.
The individual will:
· Responsible for the successful enhancement of software products and solutions by co-operating with other teams to ensure releases that are coordinated in terms of both time and technology.
· Design system architecture; translate user's requirements into functional and technical specifications.
· Participate and manage testing, debugging, verifying design and conduct reviews.· Participate and manage data and solution migration.
· Assist pre-sale in architect technical solution.
· To perform other duties as and when required.
• Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
• In-depth experience in Java
• Working knowledge of Object-Oriented
• Working knowledge on any web framework, with understand MVC concept on web based application
• Working knowledge on conceptualizing and designing web based application
• Preferable knowledge and experience in Spring and Hibernate Framework, Spring Boot, REST, Drools, HTML5, Oracle.
• Possess a passion in software engineering/development, with drives to be an effective team leader
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
• He or she should show self-initiative in learning, and self-development
• Ability to work under pressure to deliver projects within the designated deadlines.
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience. .