As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for writing and maintaining automated test suites and testing microservice based payment gateways and integrations. You will work with BDD style test automation frameworks such as Karate to develop functional and regression test suites.
- Design, develop, and implement test suites using Karate.
- Maintain test suite source code in Git repositories
- Manage test plans, defect reporting and log defects in JIRA
- Collaborate across the organization to maintain standards and ensure quality excellence.
- Create quality assurance reports to provide test case coverage and defect metrics.
- Work with business and technical teams to manage defect resolution.
- Champion quality improvements and enhancements
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Quality Assurance role, implementing test automation.
- Experience performing software quality assurance of web and e-commerce applications using automation software tools.
- Experience testing microservice APIs and REST protocols
- Experience in testing asynchronous, distributed message / event processing solutions
- Experience with one of the NoSQL document databases such as Couchbase or MongoDB
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Cucumber or Karate
- Fluent in Git
- Experience in Payments and FinTech is a major plus
- Knowledge and experience using Linux and other Unix-like operating systems
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to accurately perform detailed work with skill and accuracy