- Creates and owns the solutions' blueprints by translating requirements into the solution architecture designs
- Evolve the existing suite of services into a domain-driven platform of services and APIs to serve future business needs. Defines, owns and evolves all layers of the solution stack(s)
- Ensure stakeholders inputs are taken into account when choosing and creating the above items. Ensure architectures and designs are well understood and ultimately secures buy-in by all relevant team members
- Support management in risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies assessments. Ensure the solution follows copyright and licensing requirements from any third party tool used by the software development team and its deliverable
- Key point of contact for other vertical stakeholders and architects to address, design, implement and deploy inter-connected workflows. Chooses development tools (e.g. version control, IDE, testing, etc) and infrastructure
- Cloud-native architecture design experience preferably with AWS. At least two projects creating and implementing services/micro-services leveraging AWS's IaaS/PaaS for compute (container-based preferred), storage, caching, messaging, decoupling, streaming, data-pipelining and analytics.
- Prior experience defining and evolving solution architecture and design of agile software solutions with focus on mobile driven solutions. Experience in designing business domain-driven API platforms is a strong bonus.
- Able to do both research as well as hands-on (rather than on paper) technology assessments and proofs of concepts. Enjoys hands-on development.
- Understanding and experience selecting and using wide range of software development technologies and concepts such as service oriented architecture, single page applications, DevOps, micro services, message queues, API design, test driven development, CI/CD, RDBMS vs NoSQL, etc.
We strive to reflect the diversity in society and encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply. We are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances
- Evolving tech development division of an established agricultural products and services company.
- Explore and develop digital, software, hardware products, which provide value to farmers, smallholder communities and the value chain.
- Be part of our mission to build sustainable solutions that benefit humanity and the environment.
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits.
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning.
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, meetups, and knowledge sharing.
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassador networks.