We seek like-minded individuals who believe in challenging the status quo and are keen to change the game with elegant and delightful solutions.
Specific duties of an AI Engineer role will include:
- Work as part of the project team to develop and deploy conversational modules.
- Implement robust, scalable, and efficient conversational modules using the appropriate methodologies, individually or within a project team.
- Deploy developed solutions as API, SDK, and/or within Docker.
- Maintain reliable and sustained performance of deployed solutions.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- BEng/MEng/PhD with a experience in developing visual analytics solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions from concept to deployment.
- Good understanding of the latest research and technologies in NLP.
- Familiarity with model compression and optimization in deep learning techniques such as pruning, quantization, etc.
- Experience in building and deploying solutions on websites or other third-party messaging platforms.
- Familiar with using open-source frameworks for intent classification, named-entity recognition and story building (Rasa, Dialogflow, LUIS, Wit.ai, IBM Watson, etc.).
- Experience with data mining, text processing and graph-database.
- Familiar with the development, fine-tuning and implementation of latest state-of-the-art models (BERT, GPT-2, Transformers, etc.) for NLP-related tasks (text classification, sentiment analysis, question and answering, etc).
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Excellent coding, documentation, version control, and testing skills in multiple scientific programming platforms (R, Python, C++, etc).
- Willingness to learn new technical skills to develop technical competency.