As a member of the Data & Analytics team in Singapore, you will build processes to support data transformation and manage data structure, metadata, dependency, and workflow. This is a full-time position.
- Design, develop and maintain data ETL processes, ensure the processes are fulfilling business needs and SLAs
- Facilitate technical planning and optimize data infrastructure, model and pipeline to improve data platform stability continuously
- Design and develop Data Products to drive business outcomes
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Developers, UX Designers, and Data Analyst to build data-driven products / internal tools
- Develop processes to answer recurring business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ensure Data Quality through continuous improvement and monitoring
- Data Expert – you’ve racked up at least 3-5 years of experience in Data Engineering (e.g. data pipeline, data architecture, API). Extensive experience in SQL, Python, or other scripting languages. Comfortable in deploying scripts and familiar with data management / ETL tools. Experience in FinTech/machine learning will be a plus.
- Quality Goalkeeper – you are highly efficient and able to work independently with good time management. Enjoy improving the database's integrity, availability, and accuracy.
- Resourceful Adventurist – you are comfortable in exploring the unknown or new technologies. Love talking with different business stakeholders to identify their needs and support their analytics requirements.
- Curious Detective – you are experienced in performing root cause analysis on pipeline issues. Love to challenge the status quo and identify ways to make things better.
- Travel enthusiast – you are a passionate traveler and understand the psychology of travelers, in particular when it comes to overseas spending behavior and its associated risks.
What can you expect from us?
- A free hand to innovate and continuously develop new content
- The most innovative travel payment product to use and to create content around
- Direct report to Data & Analytics Lead and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong
Only candidates based in SG will be considered for this role. If you are interested in this position, please apply. Due to the overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.