Join us as a Software Engineer to make YouTrip, the fastest growing FinTech startup built for travelers in Singapore, also the safest place to keep your money.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork-oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space.
- Build scalable server-side applications that will constitute our core platforms and provide services to our mobile application and business partners
- Create robust yet reliable highly transactional and event-driven application and infrastructure architectures
- Design, create and run automated unit and integration testing for Microservices and supporting systems/infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process
• Participate in all phases of development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing and debugging
- Take ownership and responsibility on the software and system you created
Passionate about technology – you have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in software development, using Java, .Net, Python, or other popular languages; knowledge in Golang is a plus. You have a strong interest in working with microservices and cloud technologies.
- Adaptable with a growth mindset – you want to grow and you learn by doing. You always value opportunities to improve. Obstacles and failures only motivate you to move forward.
- A respectful and open team player – you are transparent about your work. You enjoy contributing to the team and you are also open to receiving and giving feedback in a respectful manner. Having experience in technical initiatives and leadership is also a great plus.
- Excited about high-quality work – thoughtful and forward-thinking about system design and programming. You are resilient and you find satisfaction in overcoming challenges and solving puzzles. What We Offer
- An innovative culture that encourages talents to work highly collaboratively in a respectful, friendly environment
- Multi-cultural co-working space environment in CBD area
- Direct report to the Head of Engineering and be part of the growth team of the Singapore business
- Access to a deep bench of technical and business experts to work together
- Working with an entrepreneurial team of people in Singapore, Thailand, and Hong Kong
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume along with your salary expectation to email@example.com OR apply here. Due to the overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.