In Zenika, we are looking for a Java Back-end Developer with 3+ years of experience engineering server-side applications.
As a Back Java developer, you monitor the release of the latest versions of Java, Hibernate or Spring. you can't wait to test them and why not write an article on it?
The essentials for a Java dev with us:
- Java 8 has broken the codes of old versions ... Obviously, you master this version, and you also follow the novelties and evolutions of more recent ones
- Besides, we are talking about Java ... But the Spring ecosystem is part of your daily life. Even though Java and Spring are similar, your expert eye knows how to tell them apart! A big + if you know that Spring is based on Proxies!
- We don't teach you anything if we tell you that Hibernate is a go-to ORM.
- Although, essential? Truly ? Not so sure !
- You are aware that business constraints can lead you to start with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4j ...)
- You stay open ... Even if your heart is inclined towards Spring, your vigil prompts you to take an interest in Quarkus or Micronaut
- Finally, for you, the job of a developer also means staying connected to your environment and to other professions in the system. You are familiar with REST, Microservices and Containerization architecture.
You may be a fit if:
- You have a strong experience writing secured and efficient Java back-end applications, including batches, Restful APIs and Web apps using either JEE or Spring.
- You have a good knowledge of back-end middlewares, such as databases or messaging platforms, and you know how to interact with them.
- You have a fundamental knowledge of design and architecture patterns.
- You have experience in designing solutions with a focus on performance, security, maintainability and scalability.
- You are able to communicate with other teams to address interoperability concerns and you are able to advise your team about project development best practises.
While joining Zenika Singapore you will get:
- Attractive salary package with bonuses
- Attractive benefits (Eg: High health insurance coverage, transport allowances, work from home, 20 days annual leave)
- Career progression and upskilling opportunities
- Internal learning session and events
- Monthly and yearly internal social events
- Integration in our international developers community (Singapore - France - Canada)
When you join Zenika you join:
- A highly qualified team of international professionals
- In an outstanding people-first culture
- Based on sharing, transparency and fun
Do you like challenges? Do you like freedom?
So, join our passionate team and actively contribute to "Coding the World".
Explore open-source technologies & the most innovative methods in the IT world with Zenika today!