Live your passion for software development in exciting customer projects and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a junior fullstack software engineer, you will have fantastic opportunities to work within interdisciplinary and experienced project teams where you’ll solve complex software challenges together. You’ll get to experience first-hand how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions. With Zuhlke’s dedication to your professional development, you’ll be a part of active knowledge exchange sessions and opportunities to work with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the trends.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field.
- You have 1-2 years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications where you apply what you’ve learnt from your education. Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- You have knowledge in front-end development ecosystem based on modern frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS or Node.
- You are knowledgeable in Java or .Net development stack and software engineering foundations.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have ideally some exposure to working in an Agile development environment or at least a basic familiarity with the concepts of the methodology.
- You have experience working with code versioning tools such as Git.
- You have great communication skills and thrive working in a team-oriented setting.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and love being in an environment that throws interesting challenges your way!
What we offer?
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.