Thrive in an environment where you can express your passion and enthusiasm for software development and be inspired by your colleagues’ enthusiasm. As a senior Java software engineer, you will cooperate with interdisciplinary teams in projects and experience how technology and team spirit unite to create innovative solutions.
Your job will involve working closely with clients to develop, test, and ship software that meets their needs. You will efficiently and competently solve complex software challenges. Continuous further development and active knowledge exchange mean that you will be working with the latest methods and tools to stay up to date with the latest trends.
Our reputation is fundamental to our business, so our culture emphasizes quality, reliability, and respect. We value learning new technologies and skills, thus, you will get a generous budget to attend conferences, participate in certified courses, and our annual technical camp is a lot of fun.
- You have a degree in computer science or an equivalent related field (bachelor's/master's).
- You have multiple years of experience with state-of-the-art web architectures and enjoy developing modern web applications.
- You value high quality code and you want to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies every day.
- You have professional experience in Java stack for at least 5-6 years.
- You have professional experience with either cloud technologies (AWS, GCP or Azure) or experience with containerisation technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You will benefit from experience with message passing distributed systems built around JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- In addition to expertise with traditional SQL RDBMS you will also benefit from exposure to NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- You will also benefit from familiarity with DevOps toolchains (Jenkins, SonarQube, etc)
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified Scrum developer or master.
- You have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
At Zuhlke Asia you get the best of both worlds. You can leverage on the benefits of working in a stable, large, highly reputable company with a long history of success while enjoying the freedom and autonomy of working in a fast-growing start-up environment. Zuhlke offers you networked innovation power and the security of a long-running, international success story. We support your personal development with specialised workshops and active knowledge sharing among experts.